Homeowners Insurance

Homeowners Policy offers protection for your dwelling, as well as your personal possessions and personal liability. This policy is well known as the industry's HO3.



Renters insurance is designed for anyone who rents a home, be it a house or an apartment. You may not own the place where you live, but you still need insurance protection. This policy is referred as the HO4.

A condominium combines the convenience of apartment living with the investment advantage of ownership. This form of ownership may create some unique insurance challenges. Condominiums present the most careful consideration when writing the policy. Knowledge of the condominium documents is very important to structure the policy.



Most Homeowners insurance provides protection from the following perils:

• Fire or lightning

• Windstorm or hail

• Explosion 

• Aircraft

• Vehicles

• Riot or civil commotion

• Smoke

• Theft

• Vandalism/malicious mischief

• Glass breakage

• Volcanic eruption


Exclusions  A Homeowners policy does not provide coverage for the following perils:

• Loss due to flood, or water that backs up through sewers

• Loss to building by earthquake, aftershocks and mud slides

• Loss by enforcement law or ordinance regulating construction, repair or demolition, or zoning

• Loss due to power interruption when the interruption takes place off the residence property

• Loss due to neglect of the insured to save and preserve property following a loss

• War and nuclear perils

• Intentional loss

Note: Some exclusions may be bought back or endorsed onto the policy. 


Optional coverages:

• Jewelry

• Furs

• Fine Arts

• Boats